YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS OUR BUSINESS
The products that we provide help our customers reach higher levels of profitability through delivering easy to use software applications with invaluable efficiency, security and safety benefits. Our team is driven to bring best-of-breed technology to worldwide dealer networks; supplying more customers with intuitive products that produce meaningful results.
Managed File Service
Managed Document Services (MDS) will allow you to put your paper documents on a scanning device, hit send, and the next day those documents will be fully labeled and stored in the Microsoft® cloud at typically less than a penny per page. With a filing service like this would it make sense to at least try it for 14 days?
IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, YOU DON’T OWE US ANYTHING!
- No Contract. Pay as you go and only for what you use
- No Large Up Front Capital Expenditure.
- No Risk. (Get back your labeled documents at anytime)
- Typically, less than a penny per page for online labeled documents that only require an internet connection to retrieve
- Unlimited user licensing for internal and external users
- Service available for storing and labeling the documents for the client, allowing client personnel to spend more time on important tasks instead of the laborious task of file labeling and file storage
- Client scans with a one touch button on a copier or desktop scanner and the provided services do the rest
- The Microsoft® Cloud – Azure, is where your files are securely stored and retrieved
SIMPLE FILING SERVICES TO FULL SCALE – MULTI PLATFORM CAPABLE PRO VERSIONS
- Extensive feature sets promote productivity and are accessible from desktops to mobile phones
- Small User License configurations to extremely affordable Unlimited User Licenses
- The Multi-Platform systems can be installed on premise on AS400’s or iSeries, Windows Servers, or as a Cloud Subscription
- Cloud Subscriptions, Outright Purchases and Leasing Options are available
- The clients can use a configured intelligent indexing module or import files from the simple MDS services listed above
- Pricing models are very attractive compared to the competition in this space for mid-range Enterprise Content Management Applications
- Contract Consulting is also available for building dealer business models or to assist with end user adoption
ECM for Everyone
Give your team the ability to send and receive data instantly through online file sharing. Whether across company departments or to and from outside vendors, contractors, potential clients, or important customers, your files arrive securely and immediately regardless of the size. A simple subscription to this system allows organizations to get started quickly due to it’s extremely affordable price. It starts with a Terabyte of storage and includes a built in Fax Server, eForms Module, and Workflow all for less than $20.00 per user.
Managed Parts Service
Finally a parts database that solves the spare parts chaos in the warehouse! A first ever, branded customer smart-phone application, producing a stellar client communication experience. Let your clients view their technician arriving like an “uber driver” and have group messaging that keeps the client, technicians and sales ALL in the loop REAL TIME!
MAJOR SERVICE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Save an additional 50% with your own genuine parts striped from machines off lease and managed in a clean and easy-to-use application
- On the fly access and shipping capabilities for the technicians in the field via their smart-phones with Tech2Me
- Numerous reports available for accountability and tracking
- Secure SaaS Model SQL Database utilizing the Microsoft® Cloud
- Enjoy an additional average savings of $500.00/month, per technician, or more!
- Tight Integration already built for your existing ECI® – e-Automate ERP system with Tech2Me
Call us today or fill out our eForm to schedule your web demo of the system.
We are totally sold out when it comes to delivering business solutions that bring our clients more success and satisfaction.
— DARBY & CINDY AUSTEN
We’ve been in the office equipment industry for 30 years. This exposure helped sharpen and clarify the vision of unmet client needs and their desires for powerful and simple-to-use tools. We have also spent many years working alongside highly successful people with great faith and servants’ hearts who encouraged and motivated us to raise our level of thinking. One inspirational book that guided us is Better Off by Dr. James W Jackson, founder of Project C.U.R.E. His fundamental goal in business was to be sure everyone involved in a transaction ends up better off. “We succeed only to the extent that we make people better off.” We strive to emulate that philosophy along with incorporating the Golden Rule so that mutual benefit prevails between all parties.
SHARING OUR PASSION FOR SERVICE
We have seen many clients who were forced into a product for which they were not suited, did not understand or did not need.read more
At TSO, we have had the privilege to work alongside highly successful people of great faith and servants’ hearts who encouraged and motivated us to raise our level of thinking.read more
We’re curious. Would you like to know how to increase profitability easily with cost effective applications that also help protect the environment?read more